06/09/2009

Our first football game

Michel's got 2 places for the football game France-Roumanie for his birthday's present. I think this is the best gift that he ever got for his birthday. We went to the "Stade de France", thank God it was sunny on that evening, the stadium was almost full. We've seen Thierry Henry, Riberi just in front on us. This is our first game together and Michel was very happy to share this moment with me. He always dreamed to take me to a game. The score ? 1-1. I had never thought that one day I will go to a football game !=) Thank you to all our dear friends who offered this great gift to Michel. The ambiance was great, people were great, the French team was great ! "Allez les bleus!"



2 commentaires:

  1. How come you have the French team T shirt ?

    t trop drole sur cette photo !!!

    Asoy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ahahah, dis donc tu checkes mon blog tous les jours ou quoi ?! Mais ça me fait plaisir !!! C'est le Tshirt de Michel qu'il avait acheté à H&M ! lol !

    RépondreSupprimer